Careers at 21 CSS!
With over 300 dedicated employees across ten global locations and minimal attrition rates, 21 CSS has proven to be a great place to work at. We think of ourselves as a big family, whose core values are based on respect, open communication and tolerance.
Our clients’ business outcome is the true measure of our success and pushes us to find creative solutions to the most difficult challenges. We look for qualified candidates who are eager to become a true part of our team. Whether you’re looking to learn new skills or wish to contribute your industry expertise, we’d love to hear from you.
Location: Visakhapatnam - Department:Mobile App Development
- Design and build native applications for the Android platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understand user requirements and create tasks / sub-tasks for implementation
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Required Skills :
- 2 of years of relevant experience in Android application development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experienced in Client server programming (RESTful APIs) to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in Android Studio IDE and tools like Android Device Monitor, Logcat
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Proficient in using code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Strong CS fundamentals and a good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.